I am especially proud of this one – it just sort of came to me J It’s a phenomenal go-to for a pre-workout energy boost and it’s even better as an after-dinner dessert munch. You can savor it guilt-free and not have to think twice when you reach out to grab it. This gooey crunchy fudgy recipe boasts:
(1 serving = 1 piece)
Calories : 97
Sugar : 0.9g
Protein : 6.2g
Too good to be true, right? But it is true!
Servings - 25
97 - Calories
Time : 5 minutes
You will need :
1) In a food processor, pulse the oats into a fine flour like consistency.
2) Simultaneously in a small saucepan stir, melt and mix together the almond milk, peanut butter, vanilla essence and honey.
3) To the oat flour in the processor, add the protein powder, cinnamon, cacao powder and pistachios. Pulse and blitz till all the powders are combined and the pistachios have been broken down to smaller uneven pieces. Leave some chunks of pistachios as it adds a nice texture
4) Transfer the food processor contents to a large mixing bowl. To these dry ingredients add the wet ingredients from the saucepan along with cacao nibs. Manually mix and combine well. It forms a clumpy sort of batter which is what you want.
5) Spread out this batter into a 9x9 inch square greased pan. Refrigerate overnight. Next morning cut into 25 square pieces and store in an air-tight container in the fridge.ENJOY J
Juggling many roles from physician to writer to pilates instructor to Marketing-PR executive, Dr. Daamini is constantly pushed and inspired to get creative on how to encompass a Retreat into her daily life.